Wednesday 30 April 2014

Liberty Betsy Ann

Oh I LOVE this fabric, it is truly lovely.

First spotted on the Liberty website with a tutorial on how to make a hot water bottle cover.  It just so happened that I had two naked hot water bottles and I thought it was perfect timing.

Liberty Betsy Ann in front with Liberty Tatum at the back


Completely inspired or just totally copying I ordered the exact same fabric as the lovely Chloe from Stone Cold Comfort used.  I was so pleased I did, not only do I now have a stunning and immensely useful hot water bottle but also a little bit of fabric left over which of course didn't stay unused for long.


So I now have two fully covered hot water bottles and quite a few make-up bags (more on those to follow) and a few lavender bags.

I am also intending on making a dolls dress with this fabric but am stuck on embellishments so it lies in a drawer waiting for the muse to strike!

The Dolls Dressmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment