Tuesday 29 April 2014

Christmas Makes

It's not too late to talk about Christmas makes now is it? Ok yes, it is, so we shall just say "christmas" quietly!

A couple of makes for my little girl and I must say that this year it was mostly rabbits.



First of all was a "Belle and Boo" rabbit, which wasn't too complicated, I used 100% wool felt rather than try and felt a jumper as the book suggests.  I also thought that he needed a scarf as it was quite cold when he was made!

Next up is a tiny pink rabbit from Gingermelon's Bunnycup and Tedward pattern.



Bunnycup came with her own suitcase home which was handy as she ended up with quite a lot of stuff!


A nice cup of dandelion tea, some carrots and of course a nice bun!

I already have a polite request for another make, this time not a bunny but he is pink! 

The Dolls Dressmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment