Saturday 3 May 2014

Bags

I have been a regular follower of Flossie Teacakes for some time now.  I ordered one of her handmade bags many years ago (it's still going strong!) and we have most of the Squeebles apps too.

As mentioned in my previous post I am having a bit of a love affair with some Liberty Betsy Ann fabric and decided this pattern from Flossie teacakes would do my fabric justice!



I used some Oakshot in purple for the lining and I think it came out delightfully!

I've also made a little lavender bag as once again I forgot when ordering lavender by weight that lavender is quite light actually......

I have to say I loved this pattern, it is so easy to make and once I had mastered it, it took less than two hours to make a bag from start to finish.  Needless to say everyone will be getting one of these bags for their birthdays this year!

The Dolls Dressmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment