Tuesday 22 January 2013

Photography

So new year, new me?  Well not really as I'm not a big fan of New Years Resolutions but I always get caught up in the general feeling of a New Year, a new start and I have started to compile a couple of "To Do" lists.  

On the top of my Etsy shop list is to up my game when it comes to photography.  As this is the way I promote my dresses, taking good photos is essential but I have a very standard camera and that coupled with a very badly lit craft room mean my photos are not up to that standard I would wish to see.

So of course I have a Pinterest board on the subject but I also received a book, Crafters-Guide-Taking-Great-Photos.

I have also been playing around with backgrounds because all-white seems a bit boring?  But then again?  






So all I need to do now is find some time to read up on the subject! 

Hopefully that will do the trick. 

The Dolls Dressmaker


No comments:

Post a Comment