Thursday 17 January 2013

A little top for a little Miss

One of my aims for 2013 is to make more clothes for human sized people.  I have finished my top, which I will post about later, but I am now working on something for the littlest in the family.



I have a problem when it comes to reading patterns (bit like instruction booklets) the words seem to swim in front of me and to be honest I would rather just "have a go" and it usually works out in the end!

I don't know if it's just because I am more experienced now with sewing clothes or if it's because these patterns are in French (and therefore take more serious consideration!) but I have no problem following these patterns!  The pictures help greatly and I know enough French to grasp the basic sewing terminology.  Anyway, I love these patterns and I love that they are printed on proper paper not flimsy tissue!

The fabric is Liberty Tana Lawn, Eloise which is now sadly discontinued.

Should my daughter wish to she could also dress her doll in a matching dress!


The Dolls Dressmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment