Friday 27 April 2012

Tired of waiting

One of the downsides to selling dolls dresses, is that every dress I make I want to put in my Etsy shop and try and sell it!  Which is fine until your daughter wants a new dress for HER dolly!

As I have been promising for a while, perhaps the dolls decided to take things into their own hands...



This cabinet is very old, I believe my Great Grandfather brought it back from America and has been played with many times.  As with a lot of old toys I can't really let my children play with it as there are sharp nails etc and it is very fragile now.  The little toy sewing machine is also vintage but is a recent addition to our household, much more robust than the dresser this does get played with!

I am planning on getting some stickers made with some of my images so have been playing around with the camera and doll related items.  This dresser however was very difficult to photgraph properly, being so dark it seems to drain all the light and make the pictures look grainy.  What with all the rainy grey days we have had, it's taken me a while to get a picture I liked!

The Dolls Dressmaker






No comments:

Post a Comment