Tuesday 17 April 2012

A tiny bit of fabric

Liberty fabric love just went up a notch around here, I managed to get a small quantity of this material in purple and blue versions,




It is a Liberty of London print which was designed for the Japanese market only (I think) and as I procrastinated about the UK versions and then missed out (grrr) I thought I better get a little of this fabric.  So far I have made two dolls dresses, one with capped sleeves and one without;




The fabric is a classic Tana Lawn and so of course feels lovely.  The overall pattern is lovely too and then lurking in the background is Hello Kitty herself! 


I have finished the dresses in purple and have two in blue to start.


And of course it would be a crime to throw away any scraps, so a tiny dolls quilt is in the making too ;)


The Dolls Dressmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment