Tuesday 13 December 2011

A sneak peek

I am fairly confident that my 2 year old daughter does not read this blog, so I think it will be safe to show you some photos of her Christmas present which I have nearly finished!


It is the aforementioned Kiki doll!  My mum had found this suitcase some time ago and thought I would find a use for it.


Soft pink wool felt, lined with a little bit of Liberty fabric

Very soft pyjamas!


Kiki has a pillow, a mattress, duvet and lavender sachet.  As well as a party dress, tutu, socks and shoes she also has some pyjamas made from this pattern.  I am so pleased with the way she has turned out, I can now only hope that my daughter does too!

The Dolls Dressmaker

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. What a lovely little collection for your daughter. I'm sure she'll love it. I'd better get cracking if I'm to do the same. I got distracted by a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristine! Pesky quilts....

    ReplyDelete