Thursday 8 December 2011

Quite a big bit of inspiration

This time last year I was unaware of this lady, frokenskicklig.blogspot.com, then over Christmas 2010 I saw this amazing doll and was hooked.  I found time over the busy Xmas period to read her blog and her wonderful stories that she used to bring her creations to life, serious inspiration!  Bowled over by these wonderful dolls I wanted to make one of my own and I was so lucky to be able to do just that this summer.  Via an e-class, 20 of us from all over the world spent four weeks making a doll or dolls using Juliane's methods.

My finished doll




 It was a joy to make her and I am now attempting to make two of these for Christmas!

The Dolls Dressmaker

* A special thankyou to my mum who crocheted the shoes, I ran out of time and patience with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment