Thursday 12 December 2013

Tiny Steps

So 2013 has been a year of change, most notably we moved house!  Which, as many of you will know, is both a wonderful and ridiculously stressful thing to do!

When we last moved, 16 years ago, we were just two people, a lot younger (by about 16 years I think ...) and more accepting of imperfections but now I suppose I know how I want my life to run (ha) and have a vague idea of how I want my house to look...

Today one of the big things (to me) was ticked off the list!  yea


A mantle!  Just in time to hang stockings too!

Of course now there is just a little tiny bit of wallpapering to do and then total perfection!  Hmm that's not happening any time soon!

But I am enormously grateful that I have somewhere to display a little bit of Christmas candle goodness.


Onwards and upwards!

The Dolls Dressmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment