Wednesday 21 November 2012

Scraps

I use a lot of Liberty of London Tana Lawn in my dolls dresses.  I also like buying the fabric for my own use too, this means I end up with lots of little scraps and off cuts that I just can't bring myself to throw away.

However, one only has so much space to keep such things!

I have started an English paper hexagon quilt top for my daughter but realistically that project is way down on my To-Do list.

hmm not enough to cover a single bed I think!

So I was very pleased to see some quick and easy projects from the Liberty blog.

Source

Doesn't this look lovely?  And not too time consuming at this busy time of the year!


Had a little go, not too bad and only took a couple of minutes, will need to make more of these I think.



The Dolls Dressmaker







No comments:

Post a Comment